Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BORN PRETTY 07 Butterfly Stamping Plate Review


Hi Lovelies!

Today I'll show you a cute mani I did using the Born Pretty 07 plate. They now have their own brand name plates. I personally like them and also their price is affordable. This plate is too cute and the images are very well edged and they stamp great. I didn't have any problem with them. So I decided to use the butterfly image because I like them.

This is the plate BORN PRETTY 07 :

This plate is found here

So here is the cute mani I did with this plate





 To achieve this look I used :

  Ciaté Candy Floss as base color
  Mundo de Uñas Stamping Polish in Black #2
  China Glaze Travel in Colour 81400

I used the China Glaze to paint the wings of the butterflies and add small dots that sadly the camera didn't pick up (the dots). If you wish to view the pictures closer click the pictures.


So if you're interested in buying this and any other plate you can do so on
Born Pretty Store. You can also use my 10% discount code MATTG10.


Image from BPS- Here


I hope you liked my mani and the info. Any questions or doubts please feel free to let me know. 

Thank you :)





    

5 comments:

I LOVE when you leave a comment even if it's a negative one but be respectful. Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section. If you want me to take a look at your blog etc... Contact me. Thanks :)